January 14, 2005

 

A restaurant dream from January 14, 2005

It resembled a show from The Travel Channel. Sort of.

The female host (off scene) said "This expensive restaurant is for someone with a more refined palette and something a little different but adventurous" The restaurant has all nude waiters and waitresses. All of the naughty parts were electronically blurred.

Then I was put into this same scene. Funny enough, the naughty parts were still electronically blurred. I stood in line wanting to get a drink. I knew it was an expensive restaurant, but I wanted one anyway. The patrons looked at me indifferently. The were dirty dishes piling up and it looked like the restaurant was about to close.

This restaurant was in a mall, by the way. I walked out and searched for my black gloves. A big tall man, who looked like he was 7'0" tall, grabbed the gloves and squeezed them in his arm. I hit him repeatedly and yanked the gloves from his arm. Looking outside of the restaurant, I turned left.

I was hungry, and wanted to get something to eat. I started searching for a fast food restaurant and I felt a large "WONK!" on my head. The large man, apparently pissed off, bonked me on the head with his head. I actually felt it. I made a turn to the right, looking at various electronic video game booths. I turned to the right and another right. I saw him again, so I made a flying leap towards him with my foot extended. I wanted to land a foot in his groin. He ran away. I turned right and made two lefts. I saw him again. He was practicing his kick. I made another attempt at punching him in his groin. He retreated again. I turned around. I saw him again.

"Truce?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

I don't know where this shopping mall was. There were white walls all around with windows in the ceiling and some windows at a corner.

The guy looked like Scott from band (all the way back from Jr High and High school). He had glasses and brown hair. He looked like he had extensive training in self-defense.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)