October 01, 2005

 

St. Al's dream -- September 30, 2006

I was walking around the school when I came to a room where I saw Theresa Szlydowski(I can't recall the correct spelling of her last name). I was so thrilled to seeing her again. I hugged her and we talked a little. It turned out that I was the first one to see her. I think she wanted to see me first. Then I started looking for others for her to see. Claude, Lisa, Kim, Darren...all of the others who were in my (I'm guessing) sixth grade or whichever grade. It felt like a reunion.

Lisa, I remember, had a few tears coming out after seeing Theresa.

Then another woman came up to me and looked at my eyes. She wanted to know if I was crying...and I was.

We were all our present ages. I was 29 in the dream and everyone was either 29 or 30 years old.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)