January 21, 2006

 

The concert dream and the woman who made me feel warm

I was at a concert. I don't even remember what kind of concert it was. I remember sitting on a hardwood floor of which I think was a stage. I wasn't there with anyone, but there was a woman there who wanted to sit with me. Actually there were two, but I politely told the other one "Sorrry, but I can't". Me and this other woman were being nice to each other.

She was around 5'7", light brown hair, light brown eyes, average-thin build, dressed in sort of pink and red clothes. She carried around a multi-coloured purse and a jacket for us to sit on, which was nice of her.

The other lady had a different hairstyle, wore tan-brown clothes, but looked similar to the one that I was sitting with. Friendly, nonetheless.

That's about all I can remember. It was a good feeling of being wanted.

Comments:
Are there two things, both appealing in a sort of average way, in your waking world between which you are torn? What do women mean to you?

This dream interests me. I'd like to see what waking world connections you come up with.

-M.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)