March 30, 2006

 

Dream about an ex-girlfriend

Last night, I dreamed that my ex-girlfriend from a long time ago, Linda, and I were sitting on the couch, having a heart to heart talk and kissing. Rather then talk about the dream, I should talk about the feelings that it invoked in me. First of all, I felt regret that Linda and I never got along as well as we should have and most of that was my fault. Second of all, I think it's a sign for me that I've been reflecting too much on my past and that I really should let go. I haven't seen her close to 10 years. Many things have happened between that time. I think the kiss that we had in that dream was just to evoke a memory of the last time we had kissed. Since it's been years since we last been in contact, I wouldn't know where to look even if I wanted to. For all I know, she's probably married now and has a family. The next time we bump into each other will probably be luck and by then I would've forgotten that I had this dream and we would be catching up with each other on what we've been doing. That's probably the reason why I didn't dream about what she looked like when we met, but how I feel she would look like now.

Comments:
I know exactly what you mean, and have dreams like this all the time. Sometimes it's odd to think that so much time has passed because in dreams, your friends and sweethearts from ages past live on incorruptible.

Thanks for sharing that memory :)

(by the way, I thought this deserved a comment that wasn't a cheesy ad, so here I am.)
 
Hi John, just dropping you a note that dreamclue.com has officially launched, it features a dynamic interpretation system, visual guide regarding messages from the dreamworld and some great stats along the way.

Jon
http://dreamclue.com ... get the message!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)